Top Ten Things Mommy is Super Thankful for This Thanksgiving:
2. Spongebob tv show marathons for those times I am teetering on the edge of sanity.
3. The secret hiding place in the freezer that houses Mommy’s secret stash of Ben and Jerry’s ice cream.
4. The lock on the bathroom door because without it I’d never be able to have a coherent telephone conversation or poop in peace.
6. Finding a no homework pass in my child’s school folder at 8:00 pm on a Monday night.
7. Microwaveable macaroni and cheese for those especially hectic evenings when my brain can’t handle thinking up a real dinner.
8. Cherry Tootsie Pops and the fact my children still fall victim to my shameless bribes when asked to refrain from playing hide and seek in the clothing racks at Macy’s.
9. That my children have finally mastered how to properly operate the tv, dvd and dvr allowing me precious extra minutes of sleep in the mornings.