Lights have been hung, trees have been decorated and wrapped gifts of all shapes and sizes are waiting patiently to be opened. Alas, it can only mean one thing…it’s time for this year’s installment of the hell that is known as the…
~Holiday Card Photo Shoot with Kids~
Photo Shoot Checklist:
1. Two cranky, uncooperative, and whiny children.
2. Two carefully selected color-coordinated outfits with matching headbands which both kids will complain are not their favorite color, uncomfortable, and yucky before they even try them on
3. A king sized bag of M & M’s for bribing purposes.
4. Mommy’s scary “don’t mess with me, because I mean business” voice to ensure smiles in at least one of the photographs.
5. A box of tissues to wipe the children’s tears after Mommy yells when they refuse to sit within five feet of eachother.
6. Another box of tissues for Mommy to wipe the sweat dripping from her forehead.
7. A quarter sized hole and seven inch run in one of the kid’s tights that is impossible to hide no matter how you pose them for the photo.
8. An extra set of batteries since the first set will die at the very moment both kids are actually smiling.
9. A list of other various bribes to elicit somewhat genuine-looking smiles which include, but are not limited to, a visit to the nearest ice cream shop, a pack of Pokeman cards or another king sized bag of M & M’s.